Where to Get Juvederm for $350 or Less in Houston TX?

Where can I get juvederm for $350 or less in Houston TX? I really need to make an appointment this week. I've been seeing this other clinic, but the frown lines never disappeared and I keep going to the same clinic for over a year. The nurse keeps telling me that it would disappeared the frown lines, but they never disappeared: ( Plus they're pretty expensive I know it will work great on me cause I've been using botox and fillers for over two years. Before I moved to Texas.

Juvederm for $350 or less

+1

To get the improvement that you seek, you will need to ensure sufficient amount being used, proper technique is being used, and that real juvederm is being used. $350 for a 1.0 cc syringe is very inexpensive anywhere in the country.  If you find that fee, ensure that your injector is expert and experienced.