Where to Get Juvederm for $350 or Less in Houston TX?

Where can I get juvederm for $350 or less in Houston TX? I really need to make an appointment this week. I've been seeing this other clinic, but the frown lines never disappeared and I keep going to the same clinic for over a year. The nurse keeps telling me that it would disappeared the frown lines, but they never disappeared: ( Plus they're pretty expensive I know it will work great on me cause I've been using botox and fillers for over two years. Before I moved to Texas.

Juvederm for $350 or less

To get the improvement that you seek, you will need to ensure sufficient amount being used, proper technique is being used, and that real juvederm is being used. $350 for a 1.0 cc syringe is very inexpensive anywhere in the country.  If you find that fee, ensure that your injector is expert and experienced.