I had juvederm filler put in my upper lip two and half years ago, I have blister like bumps?

I had juvederm filler put in my upper lip two and half years ago. I did not like it and figured it would go away in about a year. I have several medium sized, clear, blister like bumps all across my lip. They are semi hard and have no pain. I can not whistle or close my lips all they way. I went to a board certified surgeon. At first I thought it was the juvederm, but it's been too long. What may have happened?

+1
I suggest you re-visit your medical provider, he/she can inject hyaluronidase if in fact it was Juvederm that was applied to dissolve the product.