Less Cheekbone Definition After Juvederm?

I have an appointment for the filling of mild nasiolabial folds. I am told that one unit will be the maximum needed. My worry is that my high cheek bones may look less pronounced if I fill these lines in. Is it possible that my face will lose definition? Will it also make my face look too full, which I do not want? I just Juvederm to enhance my features.

Juvederm for nasolabial folds

+1

Injecting the folds will soften the fold depressions and should not alter the cheek bone prominence at all.

Juvederm for nasolabial folds

+1

Your concern is a valid one, but I think you will still be able to appreciate your nice, prominent cheek bones. A single syringe of Juvederm split between your nasolabial folds should give you a nice, subtle result. If you truly dislike the effect of the filler, it can be resolved with hyaluronidase.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist