How Many Juvederm Eye Lift Treatments Are Generally Done?

How long is it in between treatments for a juvederm eye lift?

There are a variety of ways this material is used to improve the eyes.

+2

Juvederm and Restylane are used now very commonly to improve the eye appearance.  This application of these fillers is only limited by the imagination and skill of the injector.  The hyaluronic acid fillers can be used in these delicate areas because they can be adjusted after the fact if necessary with the enzyme hyaluronidase.  These fillers can be used to fill in the undereye circles, filler lower eyelid lines, create fullness in the upper eyelid and even create a brow lift effect by filling along the orbital rim.

Juvederm

+1

There are limited use to fillers in the eye lids. It is not an eye lid lift nor it is a replacement for eye lid lift.

juvederm can fill the holloe areas only such as the tear trough area temporarly. it may last 6 month.

I do not recommend Juvederm around the eye area

+1

I do not generally recommend Juvederm in the eye area as it has a bluish translucent appearance which can look very strange when injected too shallow, which is often the case in this area. Additionally, Juvederm causes ridges in the thinner eye skin often giving the appearance of lumps and bumps. I have very often taken out Juvederm which has been injected into this area by other injectors when patients don't like these outcomes. I recommend and use Restylane under the eyes and malar cheeks. And I recommend Botox for lifting the eyebrows and crow's feet.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Juvederm is not as good as botox for raising the brow.

+1

Botox does a better job of raising the brow than Juviderm which is better for filling in the hollows of the eye.