Do I Have to Buy More Than One Syringe to Use the Juvederm Coupon?

I heard about the new Juvederm coupon but will I have to buy more than one syringe to use it? Is there a minimum purchase requirement?

Syringe to Use the Juvederm Coupon

Juvederm typically does not use coupons but has a patient loyalty program called brilliant distinctions. There is not a minimum that is needed to use the points but you need to use the points on a routine basis or they will expire.

1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33406

Juvederm and coupons

You have to check with the manufacturer, but they run specials for a minimum of one syringe and then a limit after  a few more.  

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

How to use the Juvederm coupon

Juvederm is an excellent hyaluronic acid based injectable that can be used effectively for facial contouring.

Juvederm is commonly used around the lips, the smile lines, the marionette lines, under deep wrinkles, under deep scars, and even under the area of the eye.

In our practice, we let the patients use the Juvederm coupon even if they only by a single syringe. Keep in mind that although Juvederm is effective and quite popular in its results will last a long time making it essential that you work with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has great deals experience in facial rejuvenation and using fillers so that the results you got to be consistent and pleasing.

Pat Pazmino, MD

848 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131

Juvederm coupon

Both Allergan (Juvederm, Botox, Latisse) and Medicis (Restylane/Perlane) run occasional promotions to lure the fence straddlers among you to get THEIR product.

Both companies now require that 2 syringes of their products be purchased on the same day to get the rebate. How you do it is between you, your friends and your Plastic surgeon.

As we speak, Juvederm has a $50 off coupon which ends 7/19/2009. I am sure that with the economy being what it is, it will be repeated in one way or another in the FALL and before the Holidays.

Good Luck.

6401 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38119

The latest coupon that they gave my office requires two syringes

The latest coupon that they gave my office requires you to buy two syringes for the mail-in rebate. If you only want one syringe, then possibly find a friend to go in with you and you can each get one syringe and then split the rebate.

David Shafer, MD

10 East 53rd Street
New York, NY 10022