Juvederm cost? (photo)

I'm 39. I want to get juvederm in the creases that go from the sides of my nose down around my mouth and I want it in my top lip. How much would that cost, roughly?

Juvederm Cost

+1
Iramey,Juvederm can vary greatly in cost – but usually should cost around $500-$700 per syringe. Depending on what your goals are and the amount of correction needed to achieve those will determine how many syringes and thus the cost of your procedure.Very commonly, the volume loss that creates prominent nasolabial folds (the lines from the side of your nose that extend to the corners of your mouth) is not only an issue at the site of the nasolabial folds. Usually loss of volume and projection in the cheeks compounds the appearance of the nasolabial folds – therefore, with many of my patients, injecting in both the cheeks and the nasolabial folds will more greatly impact the volume loss and create are more youthful and aesthetically pleasing result for patients.If this is the case with you, I may recommend 2-3 syringes of Juvederm and perhaps 1-2 syringes of Radiesse – but this is a very rough estimate, as evaluating a single photograph extremely limits ones ability to accurately determine your needs. I strongly encourage you to pursue a consult in order to more accurately evaluate your needs.

Juvederm cost?

+1

Great question but Juvederm comes in a variety of options. Juvederm Ultra XC or Ultra Plus XC??? Best to go to official Juvederm site and read. As for fees, each syringe has a fee for placement. The ranges per syringe are from $500 to $800. I might use 3 to 4 syringes for you so you can do the math. Also you can call a authorized Juvederm injecting doctor to see the fee charges.. Goos luck...//

How much Juvederm would I need

+1

Usually one or more syringes is required for full correction of the NLF lines (those that go from your nose to the sides of your mouth) and therefore you would need an additional syringe for the lips. I don't recommend only filling the top lip though, as your lips should remain in proportion to what they are naturally. You don't want to look like a duck. So I would think you'd need at least 2 syringes of Juvederm. Your costs will depend upon who you have inject it. A board-certified physician will be much more experienced, and so those prices will be higher. If you have a nurse or lower leveled person inject you, it could be much cheaper. However, I always suggest you shop for the best person to do the job and not the best price. There are a lot of horror stories, even on this site, about people with poor injections done because they shopped for a cheap price, not a good injector. 

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD