Juvederm Bruises, Swelling, Slightly Uneven, Options?

It's been 24 hours post Juverderm in my lips & I'm a little worried. Never had Juvie, always Resty so I'm not sure what's normal. When I left the office, I was happy. But today I see two bruises near the corner of my lips & uneven puff on the left side. Does Juvie swell a bit more than Resty? And is this based mainly on the bruising? I'm leaving for Europe Sunday & will be on camera in 3 weeks. It's not obnoxious but the camera is cruel! If this remains, any recs for lip docs in Paris? Thanks!

Swelling post injections...

+1

This is absolutely normal.  With a bruise comes swelling.  With any injection, comes swelling.  The swelling should subside within the week.  A bruse typically can last 7 to 9 days normally.  You can ice the area for the first 24 to 48 hours. You may also want to take Arnica Tablets that are sold in health food stores, to help reduce the swelling and bruising.  

Hope this helps

Dr. Grant Stevens