Good Place to Get Juvederm Plus & Botox in Bangkok?

G'day, I am going to Bangkok on the 18th April 2010 and would like to have some juvederm Plus on my top lip to define it and also some Botox on my forehead. Does anyone know a reputable place I can go for this as I suspect it will be a lot cheaper than here in Australia. Many thanks.

Australian doctors have good reputations

+1

There are good injectors in Australia, and price should not be a leading factor on choosing juvederm as the pain, frustration, and costs of fixing bad results are considerable.

Medical tourism

+1

You are right it may be cheaper than in Australia where you live, but what happens if you  have a problem and go home?  I would stick with local people myself.

Tourist Plastic Surgery

+1

There are wonderfull Plastic surgeons and dermatologists in Australia.

The repair of a bad result is more expensive than the original procedure.

Just seen a tourist plastic surgery patient with infection that lasted six month and thousands of dollars later to just control the infection and now a redo of the original procedure that will cost more $ thousands