Is Juvederm Available in Las Vegas?

Is Juvederm available in Las Vegas and how much is it? I'm looking to have my nasolabial forlds, under eyes, and prune mouth treated.

Radiesse, Beverly Hills Radiesse, Los Angeles Radiesse, Juvederm

+1

We have been using Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane and Radiesse for quite a long time and believe that you should have no problem finding a well trained, experienced Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon or Dermatologist in Las Vegas.

You may want to read my new book on the aesthetics of beauty "What's Your Number...the palmer code" before you have initial meetings with MD's, so you can learn what features, of the face, contribute the most to overall facial beauty.  That way you get the largest improvement for your money.

Juvederm in Las Vegas

+1

I tink that you should have no problem finding a qualified physician that uses Juvederm as a facial filler. You can start at the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find a palstic surgeon in yoru area.

Can you find an air conditioner in Miami Beach

+1

The last time I was in Las Vegas was before Juvederm was conceived. However, I would think it inconceivable that Las Vegas would not be swarming with physicians and non-physicians eager and willing to administer Juvederm. Chose a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist with experience in filler injections.

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist

Juvederm is Available in Las Vegas.

+1

Yes, Not only is it available in Las Vegas, it is a very common procedure. Remember, it is an elective procedure. You are the boss... Be sure you check out the doctors credentials before signing up. We made it easy to check them with link to credentialing sites...

http://www.jjrothmd.com/credentials/

Every office does things a bit differently. Some routinely do a dental block for nasolabial folds. Some do topical anesthesia. Ask questions like; who does the injections? What experience they have had doing them? What is the policy for touch ups? etc.

Hope this helps...

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Is Juvederm available in Las Vegas?

+1

I would BET you cannot walk more than a few yards in Vegas without passing a woman who had it done. It is all around you. As far as how much it is, I am sure it varies with WHO the injector is. It can vary by 50 to 100 dollars. Check the www.plasticsurgery.com referral board for a list of Plastic surgeons in Vegas.

Good Luck.

Peter A Aldea, MD
www.TheBeautyDoctors.com