can I get juvederm around the wrinkles around the mouth?

Juvederm for Wrinkles Around the Mouth

+1
Juvederm is one of several hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that can be used to treat wrinkles around the mouth. Fillers with hyaluronic acid work to replace lost volume in a way that looks natural and smooth. Juvederm, Belotero, and Restylane are ideal filler treatments for laugh lines and marionette lines. Belotero is also a great treatment for smoker’s lines or perioral lines. Your doctor will be able to provide you with the best recommendation depending on the type of wrinkles you would like treated.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Filler around the mouth

+1
Juvederm is a great filler for deeper folds/lines. However, for an area around the lips/fine lip lines I would suggest using a different filler like Belotero. Belotero will give you a more effective and natural outcome.  

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Filler for wrinkles around the mouth

+1
Generally speaking, yes you can have Juvederm injected to the wrinkles around the mouth, however that may not be the best filler for your concerns. I usually inject a product called Belotero to the wrinkles around the mouth. Belotero is specifically designed to integrate into your skin and mold to your facial contours giving you immediate smooth and natural results that can last up to 9 months. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this filler will work for your concerns.

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

Perioral "Lipstick Bleeding (aka Smoker's) Lines" Respond Well To A Combination Of Fillers & Neuromodulators

+1
Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvederm Ultra XC (good for smoothing and defining areas, such as the vermilion border), and Belotero Balance for the vertical lipstick bleeding lines are my favorites for managing vertical lipstick bleeding lines (smoker's lines).  When vertical lipstick bleeding lines are the problem, I often add definition to the horizontal vermilion border at their base (a technique that often improves them without even injecting directly into them). When necessary, I next fill them directly with Belotero Balance, a filler that has little chance of causing the unwanted bluish Tyndall effect when injected superficially as needs to be done to treat these fine vertical lines. And when muscular activity is believed to contribute significantly, a couple of microdroplets of Botox may additionally be used to suppress this activity and to contribute to a longer-lasting effect. 

Nothing can substitute for an up front and personal consultation to determine what is best for any individual patient. One trick for getting an idea is to inject salt solution or anesthetic solution to potential treatment areas. This can give a rough idea of the result when using the actual fillers themselves. The effects last only a few minutes, but this is generally sufficient time to get an idea how the actual result might appear.

The result of treatment with filler and neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport and Xeomin) can be quite gratifying when performed in experienced hands.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Can I get juvederm around the wrinkles around the mouth

+1
Many times adding a bit of Juvederm to the upper lip will soften the look of the lines above the lip.  Without photos, it is hard to give exact advice.  I use Botox to soften the stubborn lines above the lip and it works wonderfully.

Dermal Fillers for Wrinkles around the Mouth

+1
You would need to post pictures or be seen in person to determine which filler would be best for you.  However, I would suggest an HA product such as Juvederm as you are asking.  HA products are soft, reliable and reversible.  Which HA product to use would depend on your examination, depth of wrinkles, etc.

Good Luck.  

David Shafer, MD

Treatment for wrinkles around the mouth

+1
Juvederm, Restylane, or Belotero are the best options for treating wrinkles around the mouth. They can also be used to replace lost volume, define the vermilion borders and create a more youthful curl, elevate and lift the corners of the mouth. They can restore the natural contour of the upper and lower lip and enhance the Cupid’s bow area. Lifting the corners of the mouth gives a hint of a smile and reduces the “sad or angry look” when they are down turned. Please remember, your results depend upon the skill and experience of your physician injector. You can follow the video link above to see me injecting my wife’s lips with Restylane!

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers

+1
Sure you can find somebody to fill your wrinkles with any filler. the question is are you a candidate for fillers and what is the real problem and is the option of filler the appropriate solution???