Can I Have Juvederm with Aquamid?

Is it possible to have Juvederm when I have had Aquamid twice in the last 3 months? I still have fine wrinkles along my top lip that I want rid of. Has anyone done this? I know that you aren't supposed to have any other filler after Aquamid but I was hoping some trials might have been done to see what actually happens.

Juvederm with Aquamid

+1

Be careful!  I'm not a fan of this idea because there is too great a risk of setting up a cycle of infection that would be very difficult to control.  That's why I tend to avoid so-called permanent fillers in my patients.