I Had Juvederm and Hyaluronidase and Still Suffering from Fluid Retention?

June 2011 I had juvederm. Nurse injected mostly above my lip so when it settled I had a long puffy philtrum. I think the weight of the product is pushing it down. And I would get fluid rentention too kinda like im swollen so I had hyalase a month later then several times after that. I am now 10 months the apperance of my mouth area has improved 40% and I still get fluid retention that looks terrible. Can it still be juvederm after I had hyalase? It should be all gone? what else can this be?

Filler in philtrum

Sometimes fillers last longer than the average and this may be the case for you. An exam in person would be helpful.