One Day Juvederm or Restylane Recovery?

I'm having Juvederm or Restylane in my lips. Will I look okay to go to work the next day. I am a court reporter, so will be in court and seen by people.

Possibly

+1

You should expect swelling and perhaps even some bruising.  You can hide this with makeup and lipstick.  You may also see if the doctor can give you a steroid shot to reduce swelling.

sek

Lip Filler Injections, How Long Before Court Reporter Won't Be Held In Contempt by Judge and Public

+1

Hi Lisaire,

You should be very presentable the day following Juvederm or Restylane injections into your lips. Make sure that you stop taking any products that thin your blood for about 7 to 10 days prior to your treatment.

There has been a rash of "Botox and filler Bandits" lately. Patients who get treated and then take off without paying. Also in Newport Beach, California the "Breast Bandit", was recently "busted" as she could not hide the "mountains" of evidence "stacked" against her. She actually had breast enhancement (large) under an identity theft.

It would be poetic justice if you get to court report on one of those cases. Just remember to even up with you injecting physician before you leave their office.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD