Used Juvaderm to Remove Browlines and Sunken Undereye?

I did it to improve my frown lines and sunken under eye. I went to a proper plastic surgeon and he suggested juvaderm. While doing the procedure he had some fillers left over and ask if i wanted to topup my cheeks I seek his expertise and he then injected at both corners of my eyes and 2 in the middle of my nose. My concern is I dont look like me and I dont like it I even have a slight cat like look which I hate esp. on my side angle. Im willing to wait 6-8 mths but can I get my old look back

Too much Juvederm...? " I don't look like myself"

+2

The good news is that Juvederm is not permanent! You can let time break it down or have it dissolved immediately with an enzyme Hyaluronidase.  Ask your doctor about it.  He needs know you are not happy with your results.  It's important feedback. Everybody wants happy customers!

Hyaluronidase for Juvederm Reversal

+2

Hi Tina.  If you do not like the results of your treatment, ask your physician to reverse it using hyaluronidase.  This quickly and easily dissolves the product and leaves you looking just as you were before the treatment.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/Celibreblog/post/2010/01/what-is-hyaluronidase.aspx

Juvederm concerns

+2

I agree with both of the other physicians.  Wait at least 2 weeks.  Juvederm in particular is associated with  more swelling and water retention than some of the other fillers.  Ice it if you like.   Juvederm can easily be dissolved with Hyaluronidase.  The surgeon who injected you should be able to do that for you.

Good Luck!

Dr. Jasmine Mohadjer

Web reference: http://www.beautifulchanges.com

Clearwater Oculoplastic Surgeon

Juvederm around eyes and brows

+2

I would wait at least 2 weeks after your treatment to ensure that any bruising or swelling goes down. At that point, if you weren't thrilled with the results, see your physician for consideration of hyaluronidase to dissolve any aspect of the filler that you don't like - its a safe and terrific antidote for the hyaluronic acid fillers like restylane and juvederm.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm removal

+2

I'm unsure when you had this done but it will be best to wait about 2 weeks before fully assessing anything. Swelling and bruising can sometimes be deceiving at first so when everything settles down, things can look just great. If it's been over 2 weeks and you still don't like some areas, then you can have Vitrase (hyaluronidase) in those areas to remove excess filler. This injection is easy to do by a skilled injector and it helps immediately, so no, you don't have to wait 6-8 months for it all to go away.

Juvederm Uses

+1

You can always go back to the doctor who injected you and ask to have the product melted away with an injectable enzyme called hyaluronidase.

Web reference: http://www.gbkderm.com/medical-procedures/injectables/juvederm/

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm for brow lines

+1

If you are not happy with your treatment, please return to the plastic surgeon.  He may be able to dissolve the Juvederm to give  you a more natural look.

Toronto Dermatologist

Get Old Look Back after Fillers

+1

Depending upon when the Juvederm was injected, there may be swelling or bruising masking the result.  You could wait 9 to 12 months for resolution.   Hyaluronidase injections to break up the filler may be a reasonable option as well.

Filler and appearance

+1

If you are very unhappy with the appearance after filelrs, you can either wait it out or have it dissolved.