Juvaderm Injected Under Eyes, in Lips and in Creases Around Mouth...is This Normal I Am Toally Freaking Out?

I asked the injector for "natural lips". This is what I have now...2 1/2 days later...I emailed the lady who did this and she said it will take 5 days for it to go down. She said she didn't even put 1 ml in my lips...don't know if that is too much or not? Is this normal? I feel like a freak and spent almost $1000 for THIS? I am very upset! :( Please let me know how long it will take to look ok...?

Too soon to tell

+2

One syringe of filler in the lips typically is not an overfill so mostly likely patience and a few more days will correct the issue.

I would suggest you follow up with your surgeon if you do not see resolution.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon