Can I Have Junk Food in Moderation After Bariatric Surgery?

I know there is a diet to follow, but is there any room for an occasional slice of pizza, chips, etc.?

Don't do the bariatric surgery (lap band or gastric bypass) unless you are prepared to sacrifice and curb your eating habits

+3

Occasional is the operational word here. When people say there bariatric procedure failed, it often means that they failed to use it as as opportunity to curb their appetite. Remember the reasons you are having the surgery which is not risk free. IF you are not willing to sacrifice on your diet and control your appetite, you might as well not have the surgery.