I Do Judo, I Will Get a Nose Operation to Straighten my Septum Since It's Crooked.Will I Be Able to Do Judo After the Operation?

I am 14 years old and will get the operation in 6 months. If I can do judo again do i have a chance it will get injured or crooked again? I dont want my nose to change after the operation at all, not a single bit! . But i do a lot of training and competitions now. Advice, please?

Consider postponing your surgery or quitting judo

+1

If you plan to continue participation in contact sports that do not provide protection to the face, you may want to consider postponing surgery until you are older and finished with training and competitions. There is a high likelihood that you will re-injure your nose if you keep up with judo. Thanks for your question. Best wishes.