What is Best for Jowl Wrinkles - Restylane Vital or Esthelis?

I am 60yrs old and have had both. I was a bit dissapointed with the Vital with having 3 sessions and after the third the effect didn't last more than a couple of months. So should Esthelis last longer?

Hyaluronic acids for the smile folds

+1

If you have had treatment and you like the result, then you should consider an equivalent to what we use in the United States, called Juvederm Ultra Plus or Perlane, as these may last longer than your fillers. They are not for superficial placement, but are designed to be placed in the junction between the deep dermis and subcutaneous fat.   A non-hyaluronic acid, called Radiesse, may last longer than what you have had injected.

Fillers vs. Facelift

+1

Sometimes fillers do not do the trick completely.  Perhaps you might consider a facelift consult to compliment the results with the fillers.

You will need to have facelift

+1

From the limited view and the description, I would suggest that you get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. You have fair amount of excess skin and the fillers are to fill the depressions and line,not to lift the skin .

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Filler for jowls

+1

To the best of my knowledge, this product is not available in the USA. However, it is a hyaluronic, and in the same class as Restyane, Juvederm, etc. You may want to consider Perlane which is a larger molecular version of Restylane.