Suggested Treatement for Hyperpigmentatedscars on Legs Caused by Dermatillomania?

I'm a 25 year old middle eastern female, suffering from dermatillomania in which it left me with scars on my legs.Recently, I've been using a cream called DepiWhite from ACM which contains Kojic acid, Vitamin C, Antipollon, and AHA esters , some progress is noticeable however it's too slow. Therefore I am looking for an efficient solution to get rid of my Hyperpigmented scas. Chemical peel might be a risky option as my skin tends to heal slow and scars, what other solutions do I have?

Scar lightening creams and Melarase for dark scars on the legs

+1

I would recommend scar lightening creams such as Melarase AM and Melarase PM applied to the area in addition to an exfoliant.  The treatment may take 6 months to see maximal results.