Considering a Minor Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I am a 25 year old female, I feel sometimes that my nose doesn't accentuate my face, profile wise, it looks fine, however whenever I smile it looks narrow and slightly bulgy otherwise it looks okay. I am considering a closed rhinoplasty , would I need bone crafting? as I heard it takes longer to heal, what's the proposed procedure for a natural look? Thank you for your suggestions

Considering a Minor Rhinoplasty?

+1

The action/life photos are really not helpful. Best to see in person a few boarded surgeons to examine and discuss your nasal option. My guess is a tip rhinop[lasty might be enough but again not enough info and photos to be sure. Best 

Rhinoplasty and bone grafts

+1

Bone grafts are not needed for your nose. They will only make the nose much harder and larger.  Reduction and refinement of the tip and bridge is all that is needed thru closed rhinoplasty.  

No Bone Grafts for Rhinoplasty

+1

You do not need bone grafts.  The tip can be refined a bit, and the width of your nose can be altered in a number of ways.  You may need a cartilage graft for irregularity on the left or this may be amenable to osteotomy correction.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty for minor changes.

+1

You could have refinement of your tip with slight alteration of your width.  This can be done closed and should be done VERY conservatively and no bone grafts.