A 25 Year Old with a Hollow Face, is It Too Early to Use Fillers? (photo)

I am a 25 year old female, of middle eastern origins, my face as you can notice from the photo is elongated which gives a tired look. I have always been on the thin side, but as I work out harder, my face grows weary and tired. Is it too early to start using fillers? I considered going through a stem cell lift, as the results might be longer and more permanent.What would you suggest for a healthier looking outcome?as I've been quite self conscious with the way I look lately. Thanks

Cheek hallows

+1

There are no age limitations for treating the cheek hallows. As one ages and the skin gets more lax, face lift becomes necessary for many.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon