Is It Unrealistic to Have a BBL Done Within 3weeks Notice?

I am planning a wedding and of course the honeymoon! Our date has been pushed up and i would love to be healed in time. Are there any Brazilian Butt Lift Specialists out there that can achieve this by the end of April or first week of May. Please respond thanks!! -Anna

BBL Recovery

+1

Anna, congratulations on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon. It is not a good idea to rush cosmetic surgery as we cannot control healing times. Our surgery schedule is booked 2 - 6 months out. Occasionally, someone may have a family emergency or work related issue and need to reschedule. The best thing is to call the office to schedule a consultation.  You may never know unless you try. However, make sure you have at least 4-6 weeks to heal prior to your event. Again, congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Never Rush Your Recovery from Surgery

+1

Although it is possible, it is not practical. I would assume you want to have unrestricted  physical activity and romantic behavior. Although this might work out - WHY TAKE A CHANCE??. If there is a problem or concern, or if it puts a dent in your honeymoon plans you will always regret it.                                                                                                                        My advise: wait until after the honey moon and just have lots of fun without worries.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Healing from surgery

+1
Yes you are unrealistic, 1: you are making a hasty decision for cosmetic surgery 2: We can not make things heal faster. Only GOD can do that 3: What if you had a complication and that would delay things. How unhappy you will be and how it will effect your marriage ceromony?? No body can guarantee results, or no risks or complications.

+1

Due to the availability of two operating rooms and a 5 day a week operating schedule, I may be able to get you onto the schedule within the week.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA