What is the Purpose of the Abdominal Board?

I have not been able to find much information on the abdominal board however I have seen quite a few lipo patients using it. Does it improve your overall result? How long should it be worn and is it OK to wear it after smartlipo. I am very curious if this significantly improves the overall results. Thanks in advance!

+1

I do several hundred liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year, and I use a compression garment with three bands that can be serially tightened.   I do not use any sort of board.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA