Undoing Joker-look from Facial Fat Transfer

A year ago I had fat transfer to the cheeks (approx 10 cc's in each cheek). This has resulted in very wide cheeks and high cheekbones, which in turn makes my lower face particularly my chin very narrow and pointy. One doctor suggested chin augmentation but I feel that is very drastic or some filler to round the chin and give a more round look to the face. I realize that my look is changing everyday and am looking for something minimal to soften my look. Appreciate your suggestions and advice

Too much facial augmentation

+1

You should submit this question again with photographs that illustrate your appearance. Otherwise, I would think that most responders would tell you to get a few opinions from experienced practitioners.

Web reference: http://www.kabaker.com

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.