Would cheek implants benefit me? (photos)

I feel like I have very weak facial features and I would like to know if I am a good candidate for cheek implants. Would this procedure help improve my appearance?

Nonsurgical Cheek Augmentation Can Help Contour And Balance The Face

+1
The decision as to whether a person needs any aesthetic intervention, cheek augmentation included, is entirely individual. What can be said is that if the relatively flat cheeks, as appears to be the case from the photos here, is of concern, nonsurgical cheek augmentation using volumizing fillers, constitutes a quick and gratifying approach to contouring the cheeks with the need for invasive implant surgery, with its attendant expense and more prolonged downtimes.

In my Upper East Side Manhattan practice, I would choose a combination of Radiesse and Voluma XC for this purpose. In my Israel satellite office, where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved products are available, I would opt for a combining Radiesse with with either Stylage XXL or Restylane SQ. The procedure takes about five minutes per side to complete and the results typically garner and immediate "Wow!" response.

If so desired, prior to actual treatment, in order to assess the potential benefits, a few milliliters of saline or dilute local anesthetic can be used in each cheek. Consultation with an experienced injector with experience and expertise in treating the cheeks is a must. Make sure to ask to see his/her befores and afters.

Cheek augmentation for flat cheek profile

+1
Cheek implants are performed when patients have flat cheeks and wish to have more augmentation in the mid face area. Only you can make the decision as to whether or not they're beneficial for yourself. Computer imaging would help to determine if you would like the anticipated result. For many examples, please see the link below

Will Cheek Implants be Beneficial?

+1
Cheek implants will improve facial contours and proportions. Complete views of your face as described on my website would be helpful.

Cheek implant candidate?

+1
It would be possible for you to have cheek augmentation with implants.  I wouldn't say that it would necessarily improve your appearance as much as just alter your appearance.  You do appear to have fairly flat cheek bones and implants could provide more projection there.  More projection would give you a different look and it's just a matter of preference if you like your cheeks projecting more or not.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma will volumize your mid-face

+1
Thank you for posting a photo of the area of concern. I recommend consulting with your doctor to ask about facial fillers that can help volumize areas of concern. Voluma is a new facial filler that can last up to two years. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD