Is This a Job for Liposuction or Exilis? (photo)

I'm intrigued by Exilis but not sure it will be enough to reduce my saddlebags - especially my right one. Curious how doctors would approach reducing/smoothing this out.

Liposuction for Saddlebags

+1

Liposuction can be used to help with saddlebags, but an exam would be necessary to determine if this is appropriate.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Exilis is great but Liposuction more definite results

+1

You are definitely a candidate for a non-invasive method of fat removal and I think the best options for you are liposonix and/or exilis. As a minor surgical option, tumescent liposuction can be done in the office under local anesthesia with quick recovery and guaranteed removal of the unwanted fat in those areas. Cost of liposuction starts at $2500 and can go up depending on areas treated. In my office we offer exilis, liposonix, coolsculpting as well as liposuction.

Charlotte Dermatologist

Liposuction vs Exilis!

+1

From your photos, there is no doubt that your thighs would improve dramatically with liposuction and I doubt that anyother method (laser, radiofrequency, ultrasound, freezing, mesotherapy, injections etc...) would do anything in your case. Expect to pay roughly $5000 and enjoy the new you. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Is This a Job for Liposuction or Exilis?

+1

Dear Lisa,

I am going to say up front that I have never used Exilis. I had to look it up on the internet to see what it was. So take that into consideration with my answer:

There are a variety of machines out there that claim to do great things. Practically all of them come and go. Why? Because they do not work. The machines get talked about on TV shows because the TV show needs to get something to talk about and they know people love plastic surgery.

When a doctor buys a machine, he or she needs to "pay it off" so boy, does that machine work great for them.

Liposuction works. It has been around since the early 1980's and it is still here. In the right hands, traditional liposuction works great and has predictable results.

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Saddle bags: liposuction vs other

+1

Liposuction is the best way to treat the saddle bags. other non-invasive treatments can be helpful but its a temporary affect and it will not last for long. non-invasive treatments are a great adjunct to liposuction and can help with recovery as well as maintain the effects of liposuction. and of course, keep a rather stable body weight diet and exercise are the key.

Excilis vs Liposuction?

+1

I would recommend liposuction if you are looking for a permanent fat removal and recontouring. Excilis is a wonderful machine but it is not indicated for fat removal nor are the results permanent. Good luck!

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon