Is Jimy Beauty Therapy Equipment Made in China Reputiable? Thanks Jo NZ

Hi,I would really appreciate it if anyone has heard of or had any dealings with Jimy Beauty Therapy products or equipment? They make a selection of home use products and professional use and the prices are alot more affordable? One in particular uses ultrasound to help reduce/shrink stubborn fat cells/cellulite it looks very good in the write up but i lack the knowledge to understand if this technology is possible now even though i am a qualified Beauty Therapist? "Thanks for any advice! Jo "

FDA Approved Effective treatment for cellulite

+1

I would recommend you evaluate Cellulaze - a FDA approved one time treatment that utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure and find a plastic surgeon who performs the procedure near you. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Don't buy the chinese stuff

+1

I would recommend Cellulaze for your cellulite, as topical and non-invasive techniques, such as these, can only improve the look of cellulite temporarily.

Cellulaze is the first FDA approved minimally invasive, one-time treatment for cellulite.  It utilizes a 1440 nm side-firing laser fiber optic to treat the three main causes of cellulite:  It breaks down the fatty bulges, then cuts the fibrous septae that cause dimpling, then finally stimulates the dermis to shrink and thicken in order to improve the look of you cellulite areas.

Good luck in your endeavors!

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Robert Kratschmer, MD

Treatments to Reduce Fat and Cellulite

+1

Thank you for your question. I have not worked with or heard of Jimy Beauty Therapy Equipment. For the reduction of cellulite, I would highly recommend Cellulaze. I perform this treatment at my practice and have seen excellent results. For a reduction of stubborn fat, I would recommend CoolSculpting. It is non-invasive and has no downtime. Best of luck.

Daniel Shapiro, MD