I had juvederm smile put in my lips 3 days ago, now I have sacks of loss skin below eyes. Is this normal?

Lips look great no problems great doctor. Now i have sacks of loss skin below my eyes that were not there before is this normal

Loose skin below the eyes following Juvederm treatment for the lips?

+1

Having filler to lips should not affect your eyes at all. However, I would suggest seeing your provider for further evaluation. 

+1

Having Juvederm injected into the lips will not cause the issue you describe. I would recommend following up with your physician so he or she can examine you. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Juvederm in lips affecting eyes

+1

Juvederm into the lips would not affect under-eye skin. It's not possible these two things are related.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD