Have Heard Conflicting Things About Using Jet Lipo for BBL, is it a Good Option?

Hi, I am looking to have a brazillian butt lift, and the surgeon uses the jet liposuction to harvest the fat as he says that the jet technique preserves the fat cells better than normal liposuction so more fat is saved and more fat 'takes' howver i have read conflicting reports that this type of lypo actually damages the fat cells. i would really appreciate some advice as i am now confused! Thanks

Safer fat cells with normal standard lypo

+1

yes jet lypo is  better than laser and vasser method but not as good  as normal conventional lypo for BBL

Mexico Plastic Surgeon