Jessner's Peel for Scars and Hyperpigmentation (Sensitive Skin)?

Hi, I am thinking of doing a Jessner's peel on my face, although still unsure if this is what I need. I am 28 y/o with not very noticeable scars around the mouth, forehead and temples. Also, I lived my whole live (except for the last 4 years) in the sun and suffer hyperpigmentation on the face, which I want to treat. I believe my skin to be sensitive and do not want to regret getting a peel done if my scars or face will to look worse... Is Jessner the answer to my plea or what alternative?

A Jessner's peel will not help your scars at all.

+1

A Jessner's peel will not help your scars at all.  If you want to get some real help with your scars, I would recommend laser treatments from an expert who does a not of treatments for acne scars. 

Web reference: http://www.gatewaylasercenter.com/AcneScarBeforeAfter.html

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon