I Had a Jessner and Pulled Some Skin Off. How Can I Prevent Scarring?

I had a Jessner Peel on Tuesday and it's now Friday. The peeling has started. I pulled a small piece of skin off near my smile line. I'm concerned about scarring. Is there any precautionary measure I can take to prevent scarring? Also, how long before my face is completely exfoliated?

Healing after Jessners peel

+1

Keep the area moist with an ointment like aquaphor.  Do not let it dry out or scab.  Get the area wet several times per day in the shower and of course avoid sun exposure.  The face has an incredible ability to heal, and I'm sure it will heal nicely.  Take care.

Dr. D

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon