Can you use jenu on the lines above your lips and the marionette lines?

I don't have photos but I want to know if you can use jenu on the vertical lines above your lips and the lines from the corners of your mouth that go towards your chin.

JeNu for upper lip

+1
Currently JeNu has two applications, an eye cream with retinol and a lip plumper. The effect on lines in the skin above the lip will probably not be as effective as injections or laser peels, and the line from the corner of the mouth usually requires something like that as well. Another alternative is focused ultrasound with Ultherapy, which is a different procedure even though it also uses ultrasound. Do not use Jenu with products other than the ones that it comes with. JeNu is a very effective device when used for the right purposes.