Can I Use JeNu if I Have Fillers?

I have Juvederm in my lips, got it about three months ago, can I still get and use a JeNu? 

JeNu and injectable fillers

+1

The frequency and intensity of JeNu ultrasound is designed to enhance permeation of specially formulated skin care products across the outer layer of the skin, and should not have an effect on injected fillers. However, at 3 months it is likely that the fillers in the lips are starting to regress. I would suggest in your case to start with the eye cream.

Web reference: http://www.theplasticsurgerychannel.com/jenu-the-power-of-ultrasound-at-home/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.