I Just Got a Jenu and Am Curious if I Can Use on my Eyelids?

The product claims to use ultrasound to get the serum to go deep into the skin to hydrate, but can it harm my eyesight?

JeNu

+2

JeNu is an ultrasound device that is supposed to be used around the crows feet and under the eyes to decrease fine lines, add moisture, and decrease pigment. You will see results in about 2-3 weeks. It is definitely NOT recommended for your actual eyelids. JeNu does a great job for plumping lips too. Use the JeNu eye treatment cream because the microspheres in the cream - in addition to the ultrasonic movement of the JeNu device - are what push the product through the stratum corneum (top layer of the skin) to make the active ingredients do their job. Also, I recommend no more than 2 cycles on the eyes. You can do more than that on your lips.

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon

Do not use JeNu on the eyelid

+1

JeNu uses ultrasound to help infuse active skin care ingredients such as retinol into the skin around the eyes, but should not be used directly over the eye.

Richard Baxter, MD