Is Jen Selter's butt real or is it Brazilian butt lift surgery?

i am wondering if that butt is naturally created through real workouts or through BBL. please help!! I want to be able to achieve that butt through bbl if that is possible

BBL

+2
Hard to know!  She certainly has nice curves and a beautifully shaped, full-figured derriere, but as to whether it is surgically enhanced or au naturel, I cannot say.  A strict workout/diet regimen may help you achieve this goal, but if your schedule doesn't allow that sort of commitment, a BBL may give you the shape and butt you desire.  BBL involves both liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, low back, inner and outer thighs to sculpt the areas around the buttock, and then injection of the harvested fat into the buttock for reshaping and volume augmentation.  Consultations are complimentary if you would like to hear what reasonable expectations may be for your body.

Irvine Plastic Surgeon

+1
  As a bodybuilder, I can give you a different perspective on this.  I will say that I can achieve in 2 hours in the operating room what cannot be achieved by a lifetime in the gym.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.