Frequently Shaving Improve hair thickness and growth in toddlers??

My daughter is 1 1/2 year old, her hairs are very thin, my question is does shaving her head frequently will improve the thickness and will have any effect on hair growth or is it just a myth?? Also please advise what I should do to improve her hair growth and thickness??

Hair Growth in Toddler

+1

Thank you for your question. First, make sure you take her to see her pediatrician and make sure that there is not a medical reason for thin hair.

Shaving her hair will not improve the thickness of her hair. This is a myth.

There is not anything you need to do to improve her hair growth and thickness. Her hair should, in most cases, fill in as she gets older.