Doctor Recommendation for Jawline Reduction Surgery in New York City

I am planning on getting a Mandibular Reduction/Jawline Contouring/V line osteotomy/Jawline Reduction.

I am not sure what the procedure is specifically addressed as but it is a procedure done to shave down your jawline to give it a more narrow, slim appearance.

I live in New York City and I having a hard time finding a surgeon who is experienced in this type of surgery since I also want to have rhinoplasty done with the same surgeon as well. Is there anyone who is capable of doing this surgery?

NYC Area Surgeon for Rhinoplasty and Chin Reduction

+1

The NY metro area has a multitude of well qualified plastic surgeons for rhinoplasty and a chin reductions--as these procedures are within the scope of the field.  A good starting point is to find plastic surgeons that are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and then you can find surgeons that are members of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons if you truly require more involved jaw surgery (orthognathic surgery).  Best wishes with your endeavor.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon