Will a Jaw Surgery with Plates and Screws Allow for Fillers to Be Injected Within or Around the Site?

I recently had a genioplasty along with bottom jaw surgery to correct my deviated and recessed chin. However, there's is still very slight deviation due to the fact I didn't opt for double jaw surgery. Any suggestions? I realized that genioplasty causes a slight recessed effect below my lips above the chin. To amend for such issues, I was thinking fillers can be an option once the swelling goes down (my operation happened 1 month ago).

Fillers after jaw surgery

+1

Fillers can be used to augment the lower jawline and lip/chin region. It is best to be seen in person to determine the appropriate treatment.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.