Could I Get Jaw Surgery for a More Attractive Smile and Higher Cheek Bones? (photo)

Hi im a 21 year old African female and I hate my cheek bones and smile for as long as i could remember. I feel as though my cheek bones are too low and square and it makes my smile look forced and restricted. I was wondering if i could get some kind of jaw surgery to push my cheek bones up and forward and if there was a surgery to widen my smile.

Cheekbones and smile

+1

Higher cheekbones are best achieved with silicone cheek implants, which do not involve any bone work and do not affect the smile muscles.  The implants are simply inserted through intraoral approach above the upper teeth and placed directly on top of the bone to augment the preexisting flat cheek area.

Could I Get Jaw Surgery for a More Attractive Smile and Higher Cheek Bones?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, I'd need better pictures of your face (non-smiling front and side) in order to evaluate the cheeks.  Jaw Surgery would move the lip and chin areas forward or backwards but only Cheek Augmentation would enhance the cheeks.  Hope this helps.