Do I Need Jaw Surgery and Fat Removal in my Cheeks & Rhinoplasty? (photo)

My main concerns are my fat face and the overal stucture of my mouth.. I hate the wat my mouth looks especially my profile it is horrible I need to know what I need to feminize my face..I look semi decent with a little bit of make up on I am more concerned about my natural look I need to know exactly what I need to have a good non make up face... or more natural. I really hate having to put on make up every day because I am self concious about how I look naturally. I am 24 years old.

Jaw surgery?

+1

Without an exam and radiographs it is difficult to give you advise.  You have bimaxillary protrusion from your photos.  This may be corrected with orthodontics and orthognathic surgery and usually improves the cosmetic appearance as well as any malocclusion you may have.  Other procedures such as rhinoplasty, genioplasty or buccal fat removal may also enhance your result.  See a surgeon who has experience in jaw surgery and facial cosmetic procedures for any evaluation.  Donald R. Nunn MD, DDS  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Jaw surgery and fat removal in my cheeks, rhinoplasty?

+1

This is a complex issue and there is no simple answer. You will need to be evaluated by an orthodontist and an oral surgeon to see if you have issues with the occlusion of your teeth as well as X rays to see about the alignment and balance of your jaws. While a rhinoplasty by someone experienced in ethnic rhinoplasty would also be helpful, I would wait until you complete the orthognathic (jawbones and teeth) evaluation. Whatever you do, be sure the oral surgeon does any jaw surgery and a plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon does the nose. I would not recommend taking fat out of ones face above the jawline.

Grady B. Core, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

African American rhinoplasty to feminize the face.

+1

African American rhinoplasty to feminize the face. This will help more than any fat removal or jaw surgery. You might benefit from a small chin implant but I need to see better photographs to evaluate this.