Possible to Get Jaw Surgery After a Chin Implant?

I had a chin implant inserted 2 years ago, it has made relatively no differance. I now think it is because my mouth protudes and chin is sunken due to an underbite. So to make a real differance i need my jaw taken back/forward. I am worrid as i have had an implant i can not get any form of jaw surgery. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Retruded chin

+1

That analysis should have been done before your chin implant.

See a Maxillofacial surgeon for special x-rays (Cephalometrograms) to do all the analysis and measurement needed then decide what surgery you need. The implant can be removed if needed and proceed with mandibular or facial bone surgery, as well as correction of the bite when indicated