Jaw Reduction in Las Vegas?

Is there a doctor in Las Vegas, NV that does jaw reduction using botox? Thank you.

Botox is effective for jaw reduction

Injection of Botox into the masseter muscles can induce atrophy of this muscle and reduce the appearance of facial width. Any competent injector can do this treatment for you.

Jaw reduction - with Botox

you can look up ENT or head and neck specialists and call them to see if they have expertise in jaw reduction (masseter muscle reduction) using Botox - or a facial plasic surgeon or any practitioner with Botox expertise.

Botox jaw reduction in Las Vegas

I am in Las Vegas and I offer free consultations for Botox. We can discuss your needs and I can go over treatment options for you. I've been injecting Botox for over 20 years for various cosmetic concerns.

Botox for masseter reduction

There are several well-qualified and experienced injectors in your area. I'd do some research on-line and visit reputable and well-known injectors for a full consultation.

Sam Naficy, MD