Will jaw/mandible Implants always make the face look boxier?

will jaw implants always make the face more "bigger and boxy looking"?. i dont necessarily want a big michael jackson jaw i just want a stong point on the jaw area near the ear and extended maybe a little bit further back but not wide? does that make sense?. and is that possible. ive already had a chin reduction as i wanted to soften my chin. but im wanting the jaw just a bit pointy.

Jaw - mandible implants

+1

There are different types of jaw/mandible implants available. Some make the angle more prominent, which sounds like what you are looking for. Others make the jawline itself between the chin and ear more prominent. You need to consult with a surgeon face to face and try on different types and sizes of example jaw implants. That will give you a better idea of what is available for you to choose from.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.