Jaw Line Reduction?

I think the lower portion of my face is too wide. Is there a procedure that can narrow the jawline area. I would prefer to have a more oval shaped face.

Neck and jaw line liposuction

+1

It is hard to say from this single \photo but liposuction around the lower jawline more so than in the cheek area may give you what you are looking for.

Jawline Reduction

+1

There are two procedures which may help you - either separately or in combination.   First, Botox of your masseter muscles can help slim your lower face.  Second, liposuction of your jawline can be very effective.  You should consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for specific advice.

Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Jawline reduction.

+1

No, only if you are above your normal weight, then dieting will work.  Liposuction on the face can leave irregularities that are very noticeable.