Jaw Implants - Rhinoplasty - Cheek Enhancement? (photo)

I look different on either side of my face. As you can see from the photographs (although at slightly different angles), the top photo is more aesthetically pleasing than the bottom. In the top, my jaw is more defined/strong, where as the bottom it is like a slope with no real 'shape'. My nostril in the top is nicely rounded but the bottom it is thinner & longer. I want to get the bottom to closely match my top profile. What would you recommend? Jaw implant? What type of Rhinoplasty? :) thanks!

Jaw, nose and cheek enhancement.

+1

I need to see much better photos to give you a proper answer to discuss the type of changes you wish to have.