Will a jaw implant help improve the shape of my square face? (photo)

The space between my nose and my chin is very small and I also have a very round shaped face and I really do not like the way it looks especially as I have a bigger nose and my eyes are too close to my nose. could a jaw implant help my face look more slender not just from the profile but head on?

Jaw implants to change square face

+1
I do not think jaw implants will enhance your appearance.
Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to review all your concerns and come up with a plan -
The face is hard to evaluate without more views.
Your skin appears in the photo to have severe acne.
Consider working on your skin as well - it is inexpensive, easy and will make a big difference.

Will a jaw implant help improve the shape of my square face?

+1
This is a way to go, but my preference is to avoid whenever possible alloplastic materials and treat the face where the problem is, not by camouflaging but with mobilisation of the face bones. It would be good to also see profile pictures...
Regards

Joan Birbe Foraster, MD, DDS, PhD
Spain Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Face surgery

+1
There are many ways to analyze the face. I disagree with your analysis and do not believe a jaw implant is appropriate for your face and what you want to achieve. Look up the proportions of the face 1/3, 1/3 1/3.
Round and heart shaped face are attractive, symmetry is attractive, The golden rule is difficult to achieve.
See a Board Certified plastic surgeon for examination and advise, and get more than one. then you can make a good, informed decision