Jaw/Chin Surgery for Male? (photo)

Hello, I'm a 21 year old male and I feel that my jaw / chin area is too wide making my face look longer. I was also wondering about the possibility of an eyelift. I'm open to other surgeries that would be most aesthetically pleasing as per your expertise. Thanks

Jaw/Chin Surgery for Male?

+1

Aesthetically speaking your jawline has the ideal degree of flare and should not be touched.  A proper profile view, of the face, is required to determine the chin definition but the cheeks are a bit flat and this is why the face appears elongated.  Please do not have any plastic and cosmetic surgery until you study up on the proper aesthetics of facial beauty.  Hope this helps.

The Manible, The Eyelids

+1

You have a very hansom face already.  However, a consultation with a Facial Cosmetic Surgeon will give you some additional ideas & thoughts for your consideration regarding the jaw & lids.

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

No surgery for you

+1

If your pictures are representative of how you look in real life, you should not consider any surgery. Your facial proportions look just fine. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon