Jaw/chin Implants, Rhinoplasty, for a More Masculine Look? Can I Achieve What I Am Looking For? (photo)

I think I am not an unattractive person, but their is a few things I guess I would change to improve my appearance, I wanted more of a broader face, versus a long face. Do you think I would be a good candidate to achieve great results?

Rhinoplasty and Jawline Changes For More Masculine Look

+2

Whether you can achieve the look you are after from rhinoplasty and jawline changes would need to be assessed with detailed computer imaging. It is not a question as to whether positive changes can be done for various facial features, but whether the changes that can be achieved are in line with what you are hoping to achieve. I would recommend that you submit pictures to my link for this imaging to see if your facial goals are possible.

Rhinoplasty, Chin, and Jawline

+1

I cannot improve upon what Dr. Eppley said.  Find someone in your area who is board certified and who has extensive experience with these procedures.