Would Jaw/chin Implants Make Me Look Manlier?

I am afraid of my babyface and people tell me I look like I'm 20 all the time, I am actually 32 years old! How frustrating. Could a jaw implant make me look older? I tend to repulse women with my babyface, I tried to grow some facial hair to compensate

Would jawline or chin implants make me look manlier

+1

Of course, it is difficult to say for sure without seeing photos of you.  However, at your age, I would suggest considering facial fillers to address your concerns before considering any more aggressive procedures.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Chin augmentation and jawline augmentation with Radiesse

+1

Radiesse is a useful short term filler that can sculpt your lower face and jawline, which will allow you to continue to mature in terms of facial growth. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

+1

Yes, in theory a male face appears more ruggedly handsome when it has more angularity. This can be created by augmenting the face with a Chin Implant, Cheek Implants and fillers to the jaw to increase the angle of "flare".  Fillers (I prefer Perlane and Radiesse) can be used for temporay augmentation prior to using facial implants and in my opinion for jaw augmentation as the implants can be problematic.  You can refernce by book on the aesthetics of face and body beauty. 

+1

Dear Cadena,

Thank you for your post, however, without a photo, its hard to make a recommendation.  In general, if you have a weak chin, then a chin implant will definitely give you a more masculine appearance.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Chin surgery

+1

A prominent chin is a masculine feature.  This can be done with implant or advancement genioplasty.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD