Jaw or chin? Would like to improve my side profile?

Hello again, im really interested in improving my looks because my side profile looks like a crescent moon (where the chin sticks a little bit out and the nose points outward) but when i pull my lips outwards with my hands my face regain some harmony. im confused if whether i should be concerned about the chin and nose, or whether it has to do with the jaw or something else. my teeth are fine at a certain point, i dont suffer from any under or overbites.

Please post at least a couple of photos to illustrate exactly what concerns you. It's impossible to give any advice without seeing someone in person or at least reviewing photos. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon